- /anemometer - measuring rotation.
- simple fm transmitter http://anarchy.translocal.jp/radio/micro/howtosimplestTX.html
- I have a Velleman p8048'1 which has a pic16f627 PIC on it.
How-To: Build BEAM Vibrobots
Lecture 1 - Background and Power Supply
free Spectrum analyser : True RTA truerta
1381 Solar Engine
panasonic 1381 voltage detector
- http://members.aon.at/sunbeam/1381.htm - DEFUNT
- http://www.solarbotics.com/products/1381/ - GONE
- http://beamagination.solarbotics.net/1381Replacements.php - DEFUNT
drop in replacement:
- MCP112 Voltage Trigger ( https://www.solarbotics.com/product/mcp112 )
possible alternative: http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lm317l-n.pdf
- "LM339 quad comparator" ( voltage comparator ) (http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lm339-n.pdf) http://home.cogeco.ca/~rpaisley4/Comparators.html
- TL331 - flexible detection. (http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tl331.pdf)
- TC54 http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/21434J.pdf
- digi key pn: TC54VC2702EZB-ND
- vendor pn: TC54VC2702EZB
- I eventually got a pack of these guys and it worked as a replacement for the 1381
insert url (how is this useful?, see at http://cachefly.oreilly.com/make/television/08/MiniRobots.pdf ) http://www.solarbotics.com/products/tr2222/
DS2405 Addressable 1-wire Switch
for controlling larger power:
Power Solid State Relay
mulit chemistry battery charger http://members.shaw.ca/Botgoodies2/MultiCharger/MultiCharger.htm
Addressable Dual Digital Potentiometer - DS1803
Using an Analog Voltage to Control a Digital Potentiometer
Notes on batteries, including notes on Charge Controllers.
Notes on battery desulfinator http://screwdecaf.cx/mini-d.html
Generating Electricity with Stepper Motors
MultiTherm ( gather temp data from multiple Dallas Semiconductor DS18x20 1-Wire® Thermometers
K145 Temperature Monitor Data Logger
1N4004 - diode/rectifier
- http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/mastascu/elessonshtml/Sensors/TempLM35.html simple wiring with resistor.
- LM35 to ADC from elektor, incomplete local copy.
- http://www.best-microcontroller-projects.com/temperature-recorder.html very good, clear pictures, complete solution.
- Temperature Sensor Setup LM35 take one
- LM35 better than TMP36
- http://www.adafruit.com/products/1603 BMP180 ( replaces BMP085 )
- SRF05 - Ultra-Sonic Ranger
driving a stepper motor in either dir with 2 pins ( + 1 555 timer +1 shift registr and + 1 darling tone array of course ) http://www.menet.umn.edu/~meno0012/projects/alien/controller.htm
arduino balancing robot
convert temperature to electricity and vica versa
learn + buy online : http://www.tetech.com/FAQ-Technical-Information.html
From "Everyday practical Electronics" 2001.03
- Use CMOS 4066BE which is a stack of 4 spst switches.
- Might also try 4016BE (4) or 4015BE (8) <-binary control (cool)
Build an Analog Bar Graph Expanded Scale Voltmeter
MOSFET versus Optoisolator Triac Driver
just took a bunch of MOSFETs off some old mother boards.
So what's the difference between a MOSFET and an Optoisolator Triac Driver?
A MOSFET can take a small voltage signal and make it large or vica versa, take a large voltage signal and make it small.
not that it might be appropriate to use a different type of MOSFET to convert an analog versus a digital signal.
There are n-type MOSFETs and p-type MOSFET, don't know the diff just yet.
MOSFETs can get complicated as you try to model how well they "translate" signal. an Idea MOSFET translates a signal perfectly, or exactly as you want it to be translated, however in the realworld depending on the configuration and materials, the MOSFET has a certain response to different types of signals such that it's wise to characterize the signal you give it and find a MOSFET that's rated for the best response in that range.
Now compare that with an Optoisolating Triac Driver that also might get wired up the same way as a MOSFET, but does a different job. It's meant to protect on circuit from another.
Here is an example where a doorbell signal controls a camera shutter
MOCO 3020 Optoisolator Triac Driver - Media:161-12855-0-MOC3010.pdf
the idea I think is that the signal from doorbell is isolated from the shutter control. I play in software alot , so I might liken it to input validation.
You are proecting the delcate camera bits from the door bell bits.
So I did some testing with my own multi-meter. I moved the meter's dial from 2000k Ohms, Through 200k, 20k, 2000, all the way to 200 Ohms before I got a reasonable reading from my first resistor. I tested yellow purple gold gold, expecting to get 4.7 Ohms, I got 5.5
- yellow 4
- purple 7
- gold "more the decimal to the left by one.
I test brown green gold gold expecting 1.5 and got 2.5 Ohms. (again with the multi meter dial at 200 Ohms)
- brwon 1
- green 5
- gold "more the decimal to the left by one.
I then tested the multi meter on it's own, simply connecting the two leads and got 0.8, this explains the discrepancies good enough for me.
Next resistor: brown green purple gold ( 1 5 7 ).. I get 151 oms.
I expect 15 0000000 but that can't be right. Violet? Purple? I can't tell, I'm blind.
Next yellow purple black black, 4 7 0 mulitple 0 = 470 Ohms, and that's what I get, SCORE.
brown black brown gold - 1 0 1 = 100 Ohms as meaasured ( dial at 2000 ).
Analog to Digital Converters
- 12 channel ADC-box with reinforced electrical isolation by Teunis van Beelen
Low powered data logger
- BUILD A SIMPLE CHARGE CONTROLLER
- /A Simple Charge Controller (local copy)
UARTS / Serial
NIST time radio receiver
- CMMR-6 http://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Wireless/General/CMMR-6P-A2-1.pdf from c-max-time.com
20$ GPS + + Receiver
Long Range FM Transmitter
list of other related http://www.zen22142.zen.co.uk/Circuits/rf/rf.html
Time Synchronization Using Pervasive Time Signals
- On Collecting Solar Power and Storing the Power in a battery efficiently
- Alternate Energy Storage Approaches
- /List of pages with list circuits Lists of lists!!!!!
- http://www.ece.mtu.edu/ee/faculty/gearcher/EElabs/EE3306/resources.html Motorola 68HC-11 resources
- /IR infrared
- Solar Engine Cheat Sheet
- Wilf's Pummer
- Arduino Projects of note
- list of project http://www.bobblick.com/techref/projects/projects.html
- H Bridge
- lots of good projects here; https://www.robotroom.com/index.html